WHY PARTNER WITH MEENES WEALTH PARTNERS?
There are plenty of financial planners and wealth managers to choose from. Why might Meenes Wealth Partners be right for you? Quite simply, because we are passionate about building your wealth, and improving your financial future, just like you are.
FROM THE BEGINNING:
Meenes Wealth Partners founder, Jeffrey Meenes, CFP® has always had a fire in his belly.
- He inherited his entrepreneurial drive from his grandfather, who taught him the wisdom of saving first and spending what remained.
- As a “latchkey kid” who grew up in a humble, hardworking household, Jeffrey learned to appreciate the value of keeping one’s nose to the grindstone at a very young age.
- He pursued higher education, earning a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and a Master of Finance degree from Boston College where he was the youngest graduate in his class.
- Jeffrey seized several career opportunities at an early age, entering a Fortune 500 boardroom and planning program for CEO's, CFO's and corporate executives at the tender age of 21.
- Jeffrey has been immersed in the financial planning world since the beginning of his career and understands the industry from multiple perspectives. For over twenty-five years, he has assisted successful professionals and retirees in making optimal financial decisions. In 2008, he transitioned from corporate financial planning to help individuals and families enhance their personal finances.
Jeffrey likely would have thrived in any of his early careers in accounting and corporate finance. But of all the positions he could have pursued, there was really only one that sparked his passion—financial planning and wealth management.
“It became clear that I could profoundly increase a family's chance for financial success by introducing them to the fundamental fiduciary principles necessary to build wealth. I wanted to help bring a higher level of financial planning to my clients, stripped of the excessive advisory fees, management expenses, complexities, and conflicts of interest individuals often face-off against, with the more traditional Wall Street approach.”
̶ Jeffrey Meenes, CFP®
MASTERING WEALTH MANAGEMENT
In 2009, Jeffrey founded Blueprint Financial Planning a fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm, to connect his seasoned financial experience with his personal ideals. In 2017, he re-branded Blueprint as Meenes Wealth Partners, to better reflect the upfront and continuous care called for when building and preserving a families wealth: individualized financial planning, evidence-based investment management, tax planning, risk management, estate planning, and the strategic alignment of each. Jeffrey continues to apply his expertise to support busy professionals and retirees build and preserve wealth with the goal of living life on their own terms.
OUR COMPLEXITY-BASED FEE STRUCTURE
Unlike the traditional financial advisory business, we believe in and operate on a complexity-based fee structure. Instead of basing our fees on an arbitrary percentage of your Assets Under Management (AUM), we price each client project or on-going relationship based on the actual complexities involved, including:
- The intricacies of the financial plan
- The scope of advice required
- The frequency of meetings needed
- The types of client resources (if assets are to be managed)
- Other client preferences
The result? Fair, balanced, and transparent pricing that is customized to meet each client’s unique circumstances.
This fee-structure eliminates the conflicts of interest that may arise with the typical Assets Under Management (AUM) fee-structure by ensuring that the advice provided is not in correlation to compensation, but in correlation to what suits the client’s best interest.
In the AUM model, any reduction in total assets managed (through paying off your home mortgage, gifting, or charitable contributions, for example) would subsequently decrease an advisor’s compensation. As such, an AUM advisor may be tempted to advice you against doing what's best for your situation, in order to retain as many of his client’s assets, under his management as possible, even if that choice was not in his client’s best interest.
In the complexity-based model, the fees are pre-determined based on your own unique needs and advice is provided without any alternative motive. Our fees do not increase simply because your wealth increases. The year after year fee savings you will achieve remains yours to compound and accumulate over time.
If you’d like to learn more about how the Meenes Wealth complexity-based model benefits you, the investor, we’d be happy to discuss it with you during a confidential complimentary Initial Conversation.