TWO DISTINCT BENEFITS OF OUR COMPLEXITY-BASED FEE STRUCTURE
- Objective advice – Unlike most financial advisors who charge based on a percentage of your portfolio’s Assets Under Management (AUM), or frequent product transaction fees, we believe in and operate on a complexity-based fee structure which allows for the best advice suited for your unique situation. Each client project, or on-going relationship, is based on the actual complexities involved, including but not limited to:
- The intricacies of the financial plan
- The scope of advice required
- The frequency / scope of meetings needed
- The types of client resources (if assets are to be managed)
- Lower overall costs should you desire Investment Advisory services on-going – Since we don’t charge based upon your portfolio size, or receive transaction fees, we are typically able to implement your plan in a more cost-effective manner including low
-fee, high-quality investments and other solutions typically only available at the institutional level. Your fees do not increase simply because your wealth increases. The year after year fee savings you will achieve remains yours to compound and accumulate over time. Our complexity-based fee typically represents significant savings to those with portfolios over $500,000 compared to the traditional financial advisory approach.
OUR SIMPLE 3 STEP PROCESS
Complimentary Get Acquainted Meeting
We start with a confidential, no-obligation introductory meeting to get to know one another and assess if Meenes Wealth might be the right fit for you.
Fee: $0 (Complimentary)
Initial Financial Planning Assessment
We’ll ask you to complete a secure Meenes Wealth Questionnaire to ensure we understand your unique situation and complexities. We'll either meet again to discuss and clarify your needs further, or provide you with a detailed proposal of services based on our findings.
Agreement For Services
This is where we’ll begin implementing the Financial Planning work and/or other services laid out in the proposal.
Fees for one-time projects: from $350 to $8,500 based upon project scope
Fees for an on-going financial advisory and investment management relationships: fees begin at $3,950 per year based upon overall complexities involved (a one-time Custom Financial Plan Design Fee may be assessed upon engagement of services). There are no long-term commitments. We only ask for a 30-day notice should you desire to cancel services for any reason. On-going fees are paid in arrears, pro-rated as needed, and due on a quarterly basis.